Monday 16 March 2015

Natural remedies for high blood pressure

Hypertension is considered the most common health problem found among everyone’s. We do not realize it until our doctor fix this problem. Just because of high blood pressure, people are large number die every year due to kidney, heart illness, and heart strike and movement difficulties. This serious is continuously increasing, so it becomes important for us to take care of this health problem. We can do so by considering BP natural remedies. Some of them are given below –


DASH – It stands for dietary technique to stop hypertension. With the help of DASH diet, you can decrease the chances of hypertension health issue. It mainly focuses on nuts, whole grains, fish, chicken etc. And, it also helps when you are undersized or oversized


Stay away from alcohol – Drinking too much alcohol can increase the chances of high blood stress. That’s why, women should restricts themselves to 1 alcoholic beverage and male should restrict themselves to 2 alcoholic beverages


Drink lots of water – It is generally advisable to drink plenty of water, if you want to stay away from hypertension problem



Other supplements to reduce high blood pressure –


Omega – 3 fatty acids – Sardiness, walnuts, salmon, cod liver oil and tofu excel are main ingredients of this greasy acid


Alpha – linolenic acid – It is generally found in soybean, flax seeds, walnuts, and leafy vegetables


Co-enzyme Q10 – This supplement is generally found in body organ and fish meats such as heart, liver, kidney, whole grain pathogens are a name of few -:


Herbs that can help to get rid of high blood pressure problem –


Garlic clove – Garlic clove is highly enriched in high cholesterol properties. It helps to minimize canal spasms, reduce the rhythm and tweaking the heart rhythm. Before you take it, you are required to have physical assessment



Rauwolfia – In Indian history, it is known as sarpagandha. This natural herb comprises of alkaloids, which in turn help us to reduce hypertension. The alkaloids present in it controls nerve impulses along with other benefits



Cacao – Recent studies have shown that warm cocoa is actually helpful in protecting us from hypertension problems and to control the level of high blood pressure. It is highly enriched in anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-atherogenic properties. Cocoa is generally not found in diet plan, it means you need to consume it from delicious chocolates


Breathing and Yoga exercise – Along with breathing exercise, meditation exercise like yoga can also help to relax your mind and to reduce anxiety degrees. Yoga in both postures can help to control blood pressure as well –



1.Sukhasana or the very easy posture

2.Shavasana or the corpse present


Besides all the above listed herbs, giggling is also considered as one of the quite effective BP natural remedies for treating the problem. With such herbs, you will see that your level of tension has substantially reduced and you are quite effectively in bringing yourself out of hypertension problems!

2 comments:

  1. More importantly, these numbers would also put Gmail in front of the Hotmail.com , run by Microsoft, making Gmail the email service most used in the world. In July 2011, Microsoft said that Hotmail had 360 million users. The company has not offered an update since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER ,PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.

    ReplyDelete